- Are you looking for your child (or for yourself) to become a bar or bat mitzvah?
- Are you looking for a link to Jewish tradition for some other family or personal life-cycle event?
- Did your Hebrew school learning leave you feeling lacking, and are you now ready to connect to your
some adult level, critical Torah study for your own spiritual and intellectual growth?
- Are you curious to learn more about the basics of Judaism or want to learn Hebrew?
- Do you want guidance to join with friends to create your own Jewish communal celebrations?
If any of these resonate, I would be pleased to help you.
My greatest joy is helping people discover and appreciate the relevance and beauty that their Judaism brings to their
modern life. I was ordained at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion (HUC-JIR) and bring an outlook that
is both progressive and steeped in tradition and historical connection. Together, we can craft a meaningful ritual or
course of study to meet your desires.
Once you have read through this site, feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and find answers to your questions.
If, for some reason, I cannot help you, I can refer you to other clergy colleagues.
I look forward to speaking with you……